Gorilla Mounting Putty
Gorilla Mounting Putty
Gorilla Mounting Putty is ideal for hanging light weight items in place of traditional tapes, push pins, and fasteners. Squares are non-toxic, repositionable, and long lasting. Great for use indoors and temporary outdoor use. Use on paper, painted walls, wood, tile, metal, posters, plastic, glass, and more!
Sizes Where to Buy
- 84 PRE-CUT SQUARES
- HOLDS UP TO 900g
- GREAT FOR INDOOR AND TEMPORARY OUTDOOR USE
- REMOVABLE AND RESPOSITIONABLE – An alternative to traditional tapes, push pins, and fasteners for hanging light weight items
- LOW RESIDUE
- BONDS – Paper, Painted Walls, Wood, Tile, Metal, Posters, Plastic, Glass, and More!
1. Ensure both surfaces are clean and dry.
2. Remove desired amount of putty squares for application. Use directly from package
without kneading and apply approximately 4 squares of putty per 450g of weight. Not
recommended for hanging objects over 900g.
3. Apply square(s) to the object being mounted allowing for even distribution of weight.
4. Press object firmly in place for 30 seconds to allow Gorilla Mounting Putty to conform to the
surface and create a strong bond.
Tips for Use:
• Apply when temperature is above 10 C. Recommended in use temperature range 10 30 C
• Remove mounted items carefully and dab to lift excess
• Not for use on applications where injury could result if mounted item
• Not recommended for use on freshly painted walls or flocked
• Avoid direct exposure to
• May stain some
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: 10°C to 30°C
MOISTURE RESISTANT: Temporary – Avoid direct exposure to water
STORAGE TIPS: Store in a cool dry place
How should Gorilla Mounting Putty be stored?
Gorilla Mounting Putty should be stored in a cool dry place.
What surfaces will Gorilla Mounting Putty bond to?
Gorilla Mounting Putty is great for indoor and temporary outdoor use on paper, painted walls, wood, tile, metal, posters, plastic, glass, and more.
Is Gorilla Mounting Putty Food Safe?
Gorilla Mounting Putty is not recommended for direct or indirect food contact and should not be considered food safe.
How do I remove Gorilla Mounting Putty from my surface?
Remove mounted items with Gorilla Mounting Putty carefully and dab to lift excess putty remaining on the surface.
Does it dry out?
Gorilla Mounting Putty does not dry out if stored and used as directed.
How much weight does it hold?
Gorilla Mounting Putty can hold up to 900 grams. Gorilla Mounting Putty is not recommended on applications where injury could result if mounted items fell, or to hang objects over 900 grams.
Will it stain, leave oily marks after removing?
Gorilla Mounting Putty may leave a faint mark on porous surfaces. In most circumstances this mark will disappear in time.